Sending Your Campaign
Sending your mailings is easy with Pebble. It all starts with creating a campaign.
1. Add a New Campaign
To get started, visit the campaign page in your Pebble Dashboard and click Add Campaign.
- Campaign name: A descriptive name for the campaign so you can reference it later.
- Template: The letter or postcard template used to generate your mailings.
- Mail type: USPS Standard delivers in 2-3 weeks. USPS First Class delivers in 3-5 days. Check the settings page for mail pricing
- Print type: Select Black & White unless your template includes a color image
- Double-sided: Select Yes or No
- Daily send count: This is the number of mailings that will be sent each day once you activate your campaign. To send all your mailings immediately, set this to a really large number.
When you're finished, click on Create campaign
2. Upload Your Campaign List
Next, you'll need to upload your campaign list
- County: Search for the county that you're mailing
- List file: Select the file you'd like to upload. Pebble supports standard .csv files in UTF-8 format.
Click on Upload
3. Match Column Headers
Pebble needs to know how to import your list. This is where you can select the columns so they match up with what Pebble expects. Note that only the fields marked with a red * are required.
After you've matched up your list columns, click Import List.
4. Preview Your Mailings
After uploading your list, you can preview what your offer letters will look like. Simply click the Preview & Send button to view a sample mailing populated with your offer data.
If you need to correct your offer template, you can do so from the templates page.
5. Activate Your Campaign
When you're satisfied with your campaign, click the Activate button. Once activated, your campaign will begin sending mail each evening according to the campaign's Daily send count.
You can pause your campaign or edit your campaign's details at any time. Just keep in mind that each change will affect the next round of mailings.